12.13.2008

It's (not) beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


...but it is starting to feel a lot like fall.


Scene in my apartment this morning: Miranda wore a turtle neck sweater and long sleeved shirt, Hannah a sweater, and me: a sweatshirt and scarf. It was 65 degrees.

In other news:

My sleeping train chugged into Cairo at 9 AM yesterday in classic style after a wonderful week long sojourn along the Nile.

Now its time to buckle down and get to work, but first: Happy Christmas to those Dittenhafers currently gathered at my aunt's house (and those missing the yearly event!) The crowd may be smaller than normal (this is the first time in my entire life I've missed it, and John's as well I think) but that just means more good food for the rest of you! Have fun. Eat some shrimp for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did, I did... and LOTS of other things too! When you are in York, you, your mother and your sister are going to have to make your way to my house to see it decorated for Christmas. Somehow your mom and sister still have not seen the place! Have a good couple of days!